There are 3 things that I believe (scratch that — I know) to be true:
- Whatever’s going on in your mind, right now — feelings of sadness, panic, pressure, orI’m-not-good-enough-ness— you have the power to change your mood.
- Whatever’s going on in your body, right now — aching, crunching, creaking, muscles crying out for attention — you have the power to change your physical state.
- Whatever’s going on in your life, right now — anxiety, grief, recovery, reinvention, or plain ol’ everyday strrrress — you have the power to change your whole story.
Basically? You have the power to change … everything.
It begins with taking care of you— your body, your breath, and your deep soul desires.
When YOU take good care… you can change your world.
Once upon a time, not so long ago, I suffered with chronic anxiety. It was so bad I could barely function. Car rides became triggers for panic attacks. Public restrooms? Danger zone. Crowded restaurants? No. Freaking.Way.
Somewhere inside, I knew this wasn’t how life was supposed to feel.
And one day, I decided to learn how to practice yoga.
But I didn’t head to the local yoga studio to take a class. Instead, I found a master teacher and began training to become a teacher myself.
I wanted to learn to practice in a way that supported who I was and what was happening in my body, in my life, and in my heart. And I wanted to be able to do it on my own, at home.
I also studied the transformational art of Energy Alchemy which taught me how to manage the energy in my life and surroundings.
As I practiced, things began to change. My anxiety drifted away and became a thing of my past.
And the best part of all…
I learned that by taking really good care of myself… I could change my world.
I began to remembered who I was. I returned to my first love — music — and began playing cello + singing again. I rediscovered my love of beauty, and started to play with flowers, paints and words.
I even rekindled my passion for business + entrepreneurship and started teaching others how to use the science of yoga, energy alchemy, and creativity to make positive changes in their own life.
I’m not exactly the next Dalai Lama — though if he invited me over for tea + biscuits, I wouldn’t say no!
I’m still Trish, just calmer + a tad stretchier. (And a whole lot happier!)
Want to explore how we can work together? Click here.
Want to ask a question? Scroll down to the bottom of the page + ask away.
And if you want to get to know me a little better — and learn about my sordid past, as the front-woman for a classic rock cover band — hop over here.
Big, stretchy love,
Credentials and Qualifications
- AVI Certified Viniyoga Teacher
- Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher RYT-500
- AVI Certified Viniyoga Therapist
- IAYT Certified Yoga Therapist C-IAYT
- Member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT)
- Usui Reiki Master + Karuna Reiki Master
- Two years as a Faculty Assistant with the American Viniyoga Institute (AVI) Foundations for Yoga Therapy Training Program
- Private study with a master in the art of Energy Alchemy